Well, the closing of summer is approaching very quickly. It is bittersweet for me. I will miss spending so much quality time with my precious daughter and great friends, but I am ready to get back into the swing of "life" and start a new school year. I can't believe how fast the summer has flown! With the close of this summer, I have also decided to embark on a new path. I have decided to become an independent consultant for Thirty-One. I came about this in a very unusual way. Most people decide to do this AFTER going to a party and enjoying the products. Not so for me. I was online and saw a facebook post about it. I clicked on the link, and immediately felt a connection with Thirty-One. I LOVE the products, and I love what the company stands for. It is named Thirty-One after Proverbs 31 in the Old Testament, which refers to the virtuous woman. In this new chapter, I hope to earn a little extra cash as well as make new friends and have some fun! We shall see where it leads. Visit my site at http://www.mythirtyone.com/jbaldree/
This weekend we will be going to the beach with my mom's side of the family. I am super excited to see everyone, as well as for Braelyn's first trip to the beach. I am also excited because Kim and Brett plan to come back to Houston this weekend to begin raising support for their ministry with Cru! This is great for them, and for us because we get to see them!!!!! Pics will be uploaded after the beach trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment