Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Visit to Orange!!

Yesterday we had a nice visit to Orange. We were planning to go next weekend, but Boo had been working SOOO much lately, and Brad knew he for sure had off yesterday, so we wanted to take advantage and make sure we could spend some time with both Belinda and Boo. We left early in the morning, and Braelyn did great in the car for about the first hour or so. Then I guess she got sick of not being able to move around and got fussy. I had to move in the back with her and read, sing and try to play with her. She wasn't too impressed with my attempts unfortunately. At least we brought her talking ELMO who happened to save the drive.
Once we got there, we were excited to see GranB and GranBoo. We hadn't been to Orange since Christmas, and Braelyn enjoyed walking around the house and checking everything out. She was able to show off some of her new tricks she does, and special sayings, as well as play with all her toys over there. I know that even though she is SUPER clingy to me right now, she really enjoyed getting to see her grandparents! When Brae took a nap, we all got to watch BABY BRAD videos!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO cute, expecially noticing how similar he was to Braelyn at the same age. That was fun! Also got the joy of seeing little Megan and Baby Jordan too! Funny and cute kiddos. Belinda made all the fixings for yummy fajitas, while Boo and Brad grilled up some chicken. We had a great supper, all diet friendly for Brad. When Braelyn woke up, she wanted to spend lots of time outside. They have a gorgeous and huge yard, and Braelyn loved to look at everything.
 We planned to leave at Braelyn's usual bedtime, in hopes that she would fall asleep on the way home instead of being fussy. Well, our plan kind of backfired. She stayed awake the whole way, and made me sing to her the ABC's about 50,000 times in a row. As soon as I was finished, she would say "more." If I didn't sing again, she would cry. The good from that is that now she knows how to sing some of the ABC's herself! The following are some pics of our trip! (Also are a couple of Brad's new truck since I said I would add some)



1 comment:

  1. I love the first thing I see on the blog--so cute
    in her littlepiggy tails. They really enjoyed
    the visit- already had a picture posting from
    Belinda. I have said that Brae really is beginning
    to look like Brad. How did the peaches turn
    out? Another thought on that is to slice them
    into orange juice. Love the new truck.
    Love
    Memaw & Boompa-

    ReplyDelete