Well, I am officially on summer break, and enjoying it SOOOOO much! I love getting to spend time with Brae, taking afternoon naps with her, and not stressing about anything besides how hot it is outside! I know I am the worst blogger, and lots has happened in the last couple of months. I don't even know where to start.
Braelyn goes swimming at Nana's house at least 3 times a week, and she LOVES it! She is such a water child! We got her the cutest little inter tube float that she likes because she feels more free I guess. She hates floaties and isn't a huge fan of her little boat anymore. She just wants to take off on her own! Scary! She loves to go to the park, and we do that in the mornings before it gets too hot. It is relaxing to push her on the swing and just play outside with her. She has learned how to climb up on the big equipment, walk across the bridge and slide down. So cute! Right now she is sick with a cold. I feel so bad for her-she can't breathe out of her nose. We have been so blessed to have her so healthy her first year, and I know with her going to preschool in the fall she is bound to get sick more often. Hopefully she is not as sick as Brad or I were as children!
Brad has been having some issues with his Civic lately. We took it in for an estimate to see the problem, and they discovered there was a transmission problem! Unfortunately the cost to repair was going to be over $3000 because of the amount of labor involved. This prompted us to begin looking for a new car for Brad. And boy is he happy! We found him a 2008 Nissan Titan. It is amazing, and has lots of great upgrades! I will post pics of it later- currently he is out washing it ;) We are thankful that Brad has the opportunity to ride in a van-pool to work, so gas mileage currently isn't too much of a factor right now. I have also started taking Zumba with my best friend Sarah. Man is that a WORKOUT! We have gone twice so far, and I have never sweat so much in my life! It is so much fun though. Anyhow, off to go read which is my other favorite thing to do in the summer! My nook has soooo many books waiting to be read on it! Pics will be updated soon...I need to get better at taking them, I know!

Well, I did answer your blog twice, but somehow
ReplyDeletemanaged to delete them--I'll try again-We do
love your blogs-enjoyed the Easter & b'day & others. Summer is grand for you & Braelyn. You
seem to have her doing a lot of healthy things.
Glad Brad has a new car. Those things happen ,
don't they? We got rain this week-0did You?
Love you
Memaw & Boompa
We did FINALLY get rain...it was wonderful! Love you both!
ReplyDelete