Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter and Mother's Day!

It has been a while since I have blogged. Easter was a few weekends ago, and we had a WONDERFUL time! We went to visit Memaw and Boompa in Teague the Saturday before Easter. We had a such a nice time, and I know it was fun for them to see Braelyn too! She was a good girl, and really enjoyed playing on their stairs. She isn't allowed on stairs at Nana's house, so this was a fun experience for her!
Hanging out with Boompa
Giving Memaw a hug
 Braelyn had a blast exploring their beautiful yard! We enjoyed a wonderful lunch that Memaw made that was "Brad Friendly" for his diet. I was such a good visit.



On Easter Sunday, Braelyn was so excited to find that the Easter Bunny visited at our home AND Nana's house! We went to church, listened to a GREAT service,  and then to visit with my parents. After that we came back home and Braelyn had her first Easter egg hunt! She was so cute! I think next year she will really have the hang of it!
Baldree Easter 2011

Cute bunny!
Today is Mother's Day, and also very important because it was the day we dedicated Braelyn to the church, and to bring her up in the Christian faith! It was a great day, and we were blessed to spend it with both of our parents! We are both so lucky to have such wonderful moms! Brad and Braelyn treated me with yummy cupcakes, a gift card for a spa pedicure, a new necklace and a gift card to go SHOPPING! Just what I love! I feel so blessed to be a mommy to such a beautiful and wonderful little girl!
Cupcakes Brad and Braelyn got me from Sweet!
Pretty tulips





Our family on our way to get Braelyn dedicated!


2 comments:

  1. I think its time you stop trying to hold Braelyn like that. It looks like you're trying to hold an 8 year old.

    ReplyDelete