Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

March is a Lovely Month!

I love March! The weather is close to perfect, it happens to be the month of our anniversary, spring break, AND my birthday! This March 31st is also when we leave to go to VEGAS! First time ever for both of us! Okay, so it is really a business trip where spouses are invited too, so Brad MIGHT not have quite as much fun as me. But one of my best friends, Katie, works with Brad so she and her hubby will be there too. And coincidentally, another teacher on my team will also be coming along! So I am thinking it will be fun. Brad and I don't really ever get a chance to "go out" anymore. I don't really miss it, but this is a great opportunity to hopefully have some fun. Brad's mom is graciously coming to keep Braelyn while we are gone. 



Brad and I after dinner
Zac Brown Band


We went to see Zac Brown Band at the rodeo last week, and he was fantastic! I wish they could have played longer. It is finally some music Brad and I agree on :) Unfortunately, leaving the rodeo was a terrible experience. Let's just say the band was finished playing by 10:30, but we didn't even make it back to our car to leave until midnight!!! And that is NOT going to the carnival afterward! It was crazy. We decided the next time we will have to somehow have a parking pass, or forgo the rodeo. We were still glad we went. We also had dinner at Eddie V's. The atmosphere was fantastic, and we LOVED City Centre. But it wasn't the best place we have ever eaten. This was unfortunate, because the price would let me believe it should be the best. Like I said, still not a disappointment totally, because we had a night to ourselves, with great music and good food. The following are some pictures of Brae lately!
She loves to be outside, playing with Ranger and her Texas Tech coaster!

Trying on one of her swimsuits!

2 comments: