Thursday, March 17, 2011
I LOVE Spring Break!
I love everything about spring break! It comes at the perfect time of year, and gives you just enough taste of summer time to push through until the end of the school year with excitement! I know when I go back to work it will be busy...it always is the last few months. But this break is just what I needed! Brae and I have spent the week so far with Kim and Brett, who left today to return to Lubbock. We have run lots of errands, and spent time outside blowing bubbles and playing with sidewalk chalk. I can't wait until it gets a little warmer so we can SWIM! (I don't love to swim, but I am excited to see how Braelyn does this year in the water. I know she will love it!) I don't have any pictures to share, and I know this is a lame short post. I will have pics next time! Tonight Brad and I are going to celebrate our 4 year anniversary (a week late, I know) by going to eat at Eddie V.'s and then going to see Zac Brown Band at the RODEO!!!! We are excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Anniversary (late)! Have a great evening. And I didn't think it was a lame post. Beautiful picture and beautiful family :)
ReplyDeleteLove to you both!
Aunt Niecee
THANK YOU!!!
ReplyDelete