Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bad Blogger

I know I am a horrible blogger...I am only updating the blogs once a month these days. Life is so busy right now, but good busy!
Braelyn and I joined a Bouncing Babies class at Cypress Academy of Gymnastics! We go with my friend Katie and her son, Jack. It is a great time of all sorts of stretching, tumbling and jumping for Braelyn. She is the youngest one there, but the class has really encouraged her to walk more quickly because she didn't want to be the only one crawling! It is also good for her to be able to be around other children. This coming week I won't be able to go because of a meeting, so Braelyn will get some quality time at class with Daddy. I will have to update you all on how that goes! ;)
 We have been going to the Met for church the past month and have really been enjoying it. Braelyn doesn't love it, but she will have to adjust. The current series is all about men and how to step up and be a godly man. I love it, and I think Brad does too. They even gave out "man cards" to all the men.
 Braelyn started walking a couple of weeks ago. Real walking- almost running now. She is getting very good at it, but I find it very scary for me since I know this means she will definitely be putting herself more at risk for falls, cuts, bumps and scrapes. I know her Nana is very worn out with following her around and entertaining her all day! But she is so much fun!
Braelyn will be going to Wee Wuns Mother's Day Out in the fall twice a week. We are very excited to get her in. It is actually where I went to preschool, and I know it will be great for her to socialize and learn with other children her age. We are blessed that my mom will be able to take her.
 My best friend Sarah had her baby, Madelyn Paige, on January 25! We are so excited that they will share birth months, and that we both have little girls to have tea parties with! They don't seem too interested in each other yet, but I know they will become fast friends!
Us with baby Maddy!
  The weather has been amazingly gorgeous lately! I wish it could be this way year round. Brae is an outdoors fan (WAY opposite of me). She is loving the weather too. Last weekend we took her on her first trip to the zoo. She was interested in some of the animals, but especially loved the petting zoo so she could pet all the goats. Unfortunately another kid was chasing a goat who happened to run into Brae, so she is no longer a huge fan of goats. Here are a couple of pictures. I will try to update posts more often, but we shall see!


Brae petting a goat right before another one ran into her
Cute hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment