Brad met Belinda Friday afternoon to pick up Braelyn. Unfortunately with Houston traffic, they didn't get back home until almost 6, which was very close to Brae's bedtime. Of course Braelyn was the MOST happy to see Ranger. He definitely got the first smile. We got to play for just a little bit before we gave her a bath and got her ready for bed. Belinda had told us that she had been crawling like 2 or 3 crawl steps, but would then roll. This was pretty much what she had been doing the past week and a half. Well, she crawled Friday night. REAL crawling!!! It was SOOOOO exciting after weeks of seeing her try so hard rocking back and forth but getting nowhere! We were definitely the most proud, excited parents! Below you will see a video of her crawling to get her Elmo. She has the cutest little staccato-like crawl steps! LOVE her!!!!
On Saturday we took her over to visit her Nana and Grandpa since she hadn't seen them in a week. She was glad to see them, but any time I walked out of the room she started to cry. I think she might be getting separation anxiety, or she is just afraid I will leave her again for a whole week. But, I know she had a GREAT time with GranB meeting all of her friends and playing with her and Boo in Orange. I think it was a very good experience for her even though it was hard on me (much more so than on her!) It turns out she is very flexible and did very well, which is something I was a little concerned about. You see, I am NOT the most flexible person you may have ever met. So I am glad that so far Braelyn seems to have taken after her dad in that area.

I LOVE this!! So sweet. A lot of her moves remind me of some things I just saw Braelyn Edwards do on tv. Weird!
ReplyDelete